When created and used thoughtfully, tobacco education materials can play a key role in meeting your policy and communication goals.
Tobacco education materials can:
- educate and empower policymakers and their staffs;
- move communities to action;
- build coalitions;
- help recruit volunteers and advocates;
- facilitate the implementation of new policies;
- ensure strong compliance and enforcement;
- link smokers to cessation services;
- “brand” your project or campaign;
- convey a sense of professionalism and stability; and
- demonstrate your project’s cultural and linguistic sensitivity and spirit of inclusion.
TEAM Lab makes recommendations in an effort to identify high-quality, cost-effective translation services, stock photography, and more. We also provide templates and helpful tips for your projects. Browse the list on the right to see what is available.
Browse the list on the right for the Tobacco Education and Materials Lab’s reports evaluating material needs and related issues.
Materials Development Tips
Browse the list on the right for some of the material development issues we are asked about most often.