Assemble Your Materials Review Packet
It's now time to assemble your materials review packet. Print and fill out this handy checklist to make sure you have everything you need.
Materials review packet checklist
Tobacco Control Program (TCP) Contract #:
Have you included?
- Two original hard copies of your tobacco education materials
- Electronic copy of your tobacco education materials. (Please send files in their original format: for example, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher)
- Printed copy of Online Tobacco Information System materials intake form from the Online Tobacco Information System (OTIS). Please click here for Instructions to obtain OTIS Materials Development Intake Form (MDIF).
- Signed Copyright Release Form
- Signed Photo/Image Release and Consent Form(s)
- Copyright language pertaining to any purchased stock photography
- 1. Gather Your Submission Materials and Documents
- 2. Fill Out the Field Test Evaluation Form
- 3. Assemble Your Materials Review Packet
- 4. Mail Your Materials Review Packet
- 5. What Happens Next: Materials Review Process